22 DESIGNS AXL BINDING
The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel.
The Axl Telemark binding sports a bombproof 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It's the only touring binding you can adjust to your skiing style and snow conditions. It gives you the power of a HammerHead, but tours effortlessly. Try it and you'll love it!
Check out Sandra's review of the Axl Binding!
- The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions
- Super durable: 900 kg test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel
- Over 5 cm of spring travel for smooth action and durability
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern
- Riser height: 28 mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line
- Weight: 1.7 kg (S) 1.8 kg (L)
- Size: (S) Mondo 25.5 and under, (L) Mondo 26 and up
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.