ANATOM Q2 TRAIL Light Hiking Boot
The Anatom Q2 Trail is designed for people looking for a great looking boot that works for many different uses; hiking, trekking, backpacking, travelling, lifestyle and casual. Constructed using 2.2mm Nubuck leather it has a spacious forefoot and snug heel fit. The cushioned cuff makes it super comfortable, yet very supportive.
The fit combines a snug heel fit with a broad forefoot. The fit can be described as "narrow in the heel and broad in the forefoot". Narrow in the heel because very few people have wide heels and if the boot is loose in the heel it can lead to instability and blisters. Broad in the forefoot to improve comfort and stability. The upper allows for easy stretching of the leather to accommodate any bumps and bunions.
- Spacious forefoot and snug heel fit
- Supple upper allows for easy stretching of the leather to accommodate any bumps and bunions
- Weight: 1038g (pair, size 42)
- Upper: Finest 2.2mm Italian Nubuck waterproof leather
- Membrane: Tri.aria three-layer membrane - PTFE Free
- Lacing: Speed-lacing & Heel-Lock Eyelets
- Lining: Hydrophobic Interface One
- Insole: Anatom Memory-Fit Insole
- Midsole: Anaflex Calibrated Level 2
- Outsole: Vibram Campos Trek
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.