ARCTERYX ALTRA 75 M/L
Three to seven day, 75 litre volume trekking and backpacking pack constructed with the C² Composite Construction suspension system.
The Arcteryx Altra 75 has a Load Transfer Disc™ that pivots to increase agility and stability on rough terrain and combine the C² (Composite Construction) suspension with Gridlock™ shoulder straps that adjust for custom fit.
TREKKING NEAR or FAR
Composite Construction ( C² suspension) eliminates back panel layers to reduce weight without compromising on structure or comfort. The pear-shaped Altra design holds the pack close to the body, minimizing load movement and backward pull for extended comfort and energy efficient movement under weight.
All Arc'teryx packs use premium fabrics. The textiles used in the Altra series are chosen for durability. 210D nylon 6,6 ripstop fabric is tear-resistant and long lasting; heavier weight 500D aty nylon 6,6 protects high wear areas and resists contamination from dirt, snow and water pick-up.
The Altra 75L pack offers full adjustment of the shoulder straps with GridLockTM, a unique system that adjusts straps for both width and height. It also offers the rotating Load Transfer Disc™ that distributes weight to the hips on uneven terrain.
Space efficient compartments, one-handed timesaving closures and pocket configurations make Altras the lightest weight, fully featured bags in their class. Wingman™ side pockets wrap over the hip and are accessible without taking off the pack.
Short - Regular. Back length 42 - 50.5cm
Regular-Tall. Back length 48 - 57cm
Weight: 2.45 kg
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Top grab handle
- Twin aluminum stays for durable support
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Side zipper access
- Webbing zipper pulls
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap and snap closure
- Stretch-mesh stash pockets on hipbelt
- Two Wingman™ one-handed easy access pockets
- Hose clip
- Designed to fit up to 2L bladder
- Internal hydration pocket with zip
Pack Suspension Configuration
- GridLock™ shoulder strap adjustment system
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Thermoformed hipbelt
- Breathable backpanel
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Arc'teryx C² (Composite Construction) suspension system
- Load level adjusters
- Rotating Load Transfer Disc™ distributes loads to hips
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- U-Shape zipper for easy access
- Top loading lid closure with two buckles to secure pack contents
Pack Lid Configuration
- Removable/ extendable top lid with two zippered compartments
- Key clip in lid pocket
Pack Compression Strap Configuration
- Four compression straps - two on each side
Pack Attachment Configuration
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
- Micro daisy chains
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.