ARCTERYX ATOM LT HOODY Womens
The women's Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody will be a staple in your wardrobe. Most people at Arcteryx headquarters own two of these insulated jackets – they're that good!
NOTE: Our stock of the BLUE-SKY colour is a mixture of 'Cerulean' and 'Castaway'. If you have a preference, please call us on 03 9600 0599 before placing your order.
Exceedingly versatile, the Atom LT Hoody looks good on the streets, and is one of the most (if not the most) flattering outdoor insulated jackets for women. Equally at home at the crag, this insulated hoody is articulated enough for climbing in.
Its light weight makes it a crag essential, with great warmth-to-weight ratio. It also packs down really small, if you decide you don't need it. The DWR fabric treatment also beads moisture off, so it'll hold up in a brief, light drizzle.
The women's Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody is a favourite among Bogong staff!
- Weight: 320g
- Fit: Trim fit, hip length
- Centre back length: 67cm
- Insulation: Coreloft™ Compact 60 (retains loft)
- Synthetic insulation: Man-made insulation that dries quickly, is durable and retains more warmth when damp than down does.
- Dope dye: Pigment is added at the polymer level, which saves water, reduces CO2 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
- Arcteryx's Atom Series: Versatile synthetic insulated midlayer with high weather resistance.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric (plus DWR finish)
- Compressible and packable
- Trim fit layers well
- Adjustable, insulated and helmet-compatible hood
- Stretch-knit cuffs keeps gusts out
- Internal chest pocket with zip handy for valuables
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Fleece side panels give ventilation
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
- Drop-tail hem for coverage
- Laminated hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters to keep the wind out
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Coreloft™ Compact (60g/m²) insulation: Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconised polyester yarn that has undergone a special process that reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Dope Permeair™ 20: 100% nylon
- Stretch fleece: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment: 100% nylon
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.