ARCTERYX ATOM LT VEST Mens
Do you have arms of steel? Why not pick up an Arc'teryx Atom LT Vest for a whole lotta core warmth?
This lightweight insulated vest is ideal for many outdoor activities in cool conditions, from belaying, to bushwalking, to camping, to ski-touring. Sizing Info
The Arcteryx Atom LT vest is a lightweight synthetic insulated vest ideal for many outdoor activities in cool conditions, from belaying, to bushwalking, to camping, to ski-touring.
And when it starts to warm up, you can pack it down to nothing and keep going.
If you have arms of steel and prefer a whole lot of core warmth, a vest is for you.
- Weight: 240g
- Fit: Trim fit, hip length
- Centre back length: 74cm
- Synthetic insulation
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric (also DWR treated)
- Mid-height collar is insulated and fleece-lined, layers well
- Slight drop hem, laminated
- Dual hem adjusters
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric in select colours, better on environment
- Tyono™ 20-denier shell with DWR treatment: 100% nylon
- Coreloft™ Compact (60g/m²) insulation: Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconised polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Side panel fabric: 100% polyester
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.