ARCTERYX THETA SV womens bib overpants
Serious all-mountain overpants for women.
The Arc'teryx Theta SV Bib Women’s is a serious pair of overpants. Designed for ski-touring, alpine climbing or any activity where you need to stay dry, the Arc'teryx Theta SV will prove their worth in severe conditions. The 80D Gore-Tex Pro is reinforced with 150D Gore-Tex Pro in wear areas, giving you the ultimate hard-wearing shell pants.Sizing Info
Serious all-mountain overpants for women.
The Arc'teryx Theta SV Bib Women’s is a serious pair of overpants. Designed for ski-touring, alpine climbing or any activity where you need to stay dry, the Arc'teryx Theta SV will prove their worth in severe conditions. The 80D Gore-Tex Pro is reinforced with 150D Gore-Tex Pro in wear areas, giving you the ultimate hard-wearing shell pants.
If you need a larger size, try the Arc’teryx Theta SV Bib.
- Expedition Fit
- Full length WaterTight zippers
- Keprotec instep patch
- Low bib with elastic to keep snow and cold out
- Adjustable suspenders
Theta Series: All-round mountain apparel with increased coverage | SV: Severe Weather. High waisted, waterproof and durable GORE-TEX® bib pant, designed specifically for women.
N80p-X GORE-TEX® face fabric offers exceptional durability and full weather protection in a supple textile. Reinforcement fabric is used in the knees, lower leg and seat areas of high wear areas. Full separating side zippers give a drop seat option without the need to remove suspenders. Powder cuffs fit over boots with lace hooks to secure position. Hems have cord cinch. Elastic waist is integrated for comfort and clean finish. Stash pockets on the front bib hold small items.
FULL DROP BIB
A technical alpine classic, the Theta SV fit has a streamlined profile with an integrated elastic waist to hug the core keeping warmth in and snow and drafts out. Full drop-seat option does not require removing the suspenders and is compatible with harnesses.
N80p-X face fabric is an incredibly durable nylon textile that was engineered over a five year research and development process between Arc'teryx and our fabric partner, W.L.Gore. The plain weave and high density yarn count creates a tight flat surface with exceptional resistance to abrasion.
Areas of the bib that are subject to intense wear and tear are built with N155p-x GORE-TEX® Pro. Sturdier seat and lower legs add a durable dimension to the pant for rock and snow, without compromising on an overall feeling of suppleness.
Athletic e3D fit keeps a streamlined silhouette with internal roominess in the knees and seat that allows for maximum winter layers. Full side zips mean the pants can be put on over boots and adjust for ventilation. Reinforced insteps limit damage from edges, crampons and buckles.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Drop seat design
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Large pant cuff diameter for alpine boots
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Two bib pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powder cuffs with elastic and lace hook
- Integrated Features
- Low-cut bib with front fly
- Quick adjust suspenders
- N155p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.