Ben Nevis - Winter Climbs
A Ben Nevis guidebook for winter climbing, by Godefroy Perroux.
A classic Ben Nevis climbing guidebook. Covers selected classic winter climbs on the North Face of Ben Nevis, Scotland. Authored by the late Godefroy Perroux, a well-respected first ascensionist.
The guide is simple, has black-and-white photo topos and actions. The grading is French (like the author).
- Practical information including; transport, mountaineering shops and accommodation
- Essential equipment guide
- Route topos and information
- Author: Godfrey Perroux
- Publisher: Perroux Editions
- Published: 2002
- ISBN Number: 2-9517749-0-7
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.