COROS PACE 2 Blue Steel Silicone
From just 29g with the COROS nylon band, COROS PACE 2 is the lightest GPS watch in the world at its launch. With a 1.5x more powerful processor it offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features. It also creates an even simpler user experience. Get your splits, check your HR or plan your next workout all using just one finger.
COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of full GPS battery life. That’s a 20% increase from the original COROS PACE. If you need your battery to last even longer, switch to UltraMax for nearly half the battery consumption. It also offers 20 days of daily use. That’s 20 days of tracking heart rate and sleeping, triggering backlight, measuring steps, getting notifications and even alarms every day. So, leave your charger behind, and travel for your next race, game or family vacation with confidence.
- Night Mode is always-on mode for nighttime activities. It leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride, even when needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish your workout, or one hour after the sunrise.
- With a 50-meter water resistance rating, you can wear COROS PACE 2 to track your activities in the water as well as on land.
- With a roughly 50% weight reduction from the silicone band, the COROS Nylon Watch Band is more breathable and offers new color options, giving you endless opportunities to make your own personal statement. The Nylon bands will also allow for a more comfortable and snug fit which should improve the already strong heart rate accuracy, especially during long sweaty workouts on warm days.
- COROS PACE 2 is jam packed with the sport modes you’ve been looking for. Go beyond your standard Run, Bike or Swim, and test out the new Strength Mode, or explore the accuracy of Track Run mode or get wet and wild with the all new Flat Water mode.
- The Strength Training program has over 200 exercises already built in for upper body, lower body, core work and more. COROS PACE 2 auto-detects your body movements and monitors your heart rate and calories burned.
- Once you’re done, check out the all new muscle heatmap to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view, to help determine your next block of training.
- Have a workout you love? Don’t keep it to yourself, share it with your friends with the touch of your finger in the COROS app. We have pre-designed workouts and training plans from COROS athletes and their coaches available for free on COROS.com. Just download to start your next workout.
- Not every activity gets your blood flowing in the same way. Easy runs are more consistent while interval sessions and weightlifting see more peaks and valleys. COROS has developed unique HR algorithms for each activity mode to provide you with best in class wrist-based heart rate accuracy.
- A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm as accurate as a stopwatch, is used to make sure your track runs, and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run.
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colours)
- Display Type:Always-On Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Coming Glass
- Bezel Material: Fibre Reinforced Polymer
- Cover Material: Fibre Reinforced Polymer
- Strap Material: Silicone Nylon
- Quick Release / Fit Band: 20mm
- Physical Size: 42 x 42 x 11.7mm
- Weight with Silicone Band: 35-36g
- Weight with Nylon Band: 29-30g
- Phone Connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory Connection: ANT+ / Bluetooth
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (50 Meters / 164 Feet)
- Working Temperature: -20 to 60ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 65ºC
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Ultra Max GPS Mode: 60 Hours
- Full GPS Mode: 30 Hours
- Regular Use: 20 Days
- 24/7 HR Monitoring: YES
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor: YES
- Barometric Altimeter: YES
- Accelerometer: YES
- Gyroscope: YES
- Compass: YES
- GPS / QZSS, GLONASS, BEIDOU: YES
- Advanced Training Analysis (VO2max, Training Effect, Training Load, Threshold Pace, etc): YES
- Recovery Time: YES
- Interval Triathlon, Multisport Training: YES
- Swimming Heart Rate: YES
- Ant+ Accessories (HR Chest Strap, Speed / Cadence Sensor , Bike Power Metre, Bike Trainer): YES
- Sleep Monitoring: YES
- Phone Notifications: YES
- 3rd Party Integration (Strava TrainingPeaks, etc): YES
- Thick Gloves Compatible: YES
- Structures Workouts & Training Programs: YES
- Running Power from the Wrist: YES
- Training Plan: YES
- Strength Training: YES
- Stryd Compatible: YES
- Digital Dial: YES
- Phone Notifications During Workout: YES
- Backlight Always-on Mode: YES
- Flatwater Mode: YES
- Rowing Mode: YES
- Indoor Rowing Mode: YES
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.