CORSICA TREKKING GR20 - ABRAM
A mountain range rising from the sea, Corsica holds the most arrestingly beautiful landscapes in the Mediterranean. From its cobalt blue gulfs and shell-sand beaches, hillsides of evergreen maquis give way to pristine oak, chestnut and pine forests, awesome gorges, alpine lakes and a spine of snow-streaked peaks and passes. Among the many trails that penetrate its remotest corners, the GR20, following the island's watershed, is a high-level route that has won an international reputation as being Europe's most challenging long-distance path.
Corsica Trekking. The Gr20
Slicing diagonally across Corsica’s jagged spine, the legendary red-and-white waymarks of the GR20 guide trekkers across a succession of snow-streaked passes, Alpine meadows, massive boulder fields and pristine forests of pine and oak – often within sight of the sea. Physically demanding from start to finish, it’s a superlative 170km, two-week trek.
- 32 detailed trekking maps – with comprehensive route descriptions
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest; these are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- Accommodation and restaurants – reviews of places to stay and eat at all budgets: the pick of the gîtes, hotels and restaurants on and near the GR20
- Gateway towns – comprehensive guides to Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi, Corte & Porte-Vecchio
- French words & phrases – for trekkers
- Corsican flora – full-colour photo guide
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.