DEUTER FUTURA 32
Dual compartment top loading daypack.
The perfect backpack for comfortable lengthy day hikes, multi-day mountain excursions or via ferratas. The rucksack’s Aircomfort FlexLite System features a flexible twin-frame construction, an effective, three-sided air circulation and is very lightweight.
- Ergonomically formed, soft, bi-laminate hip belt with breathable Wide Air-Mesh offers fantastic carrying comfort
- Pull-Forward closure makes the hip belt easy to tighten
- spacious pocket for valuables or camera on the waist belt
- anatomically shaped Wide Air-Mesh shoulder straps with load stabiliser straps
- side bellows pockets
- top lid pocket
- zipped front pocket for maps
- stretch side pockets
- valuables pocket inside
- wet clothes pocket
- ice tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- top lid attachment loops
- separate bottom compartment
- rain cover
- reflective attachment for drinking tube
Deuter Aircomfort Flexlite System
- Load adjuster straps enable precise backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with airy, comfortfable Soft AirMesh lining.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins with Pull-Forward adjustment and close set anchor points give a snug fit and spread the load to the hips
- Ventilation pads for superb carry comfort
- The flexible twin-frame construction gives the award winning Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties, excellent ventilation and superb ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary flexible round and stable flat spring steel frame profiles. The construction easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter three-sided ventilation system.
Capacity: 32 L
Weight: 1580 g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.