DEUTER TRANS ALPINE 24 Black
The new Deuter Trans Alpine backpack in a new design offers the usual quality and features for those who are looking for a securely seated multi-day rucksack with pleasant back ventilation and who want clever stowage options. The new Trans Alpine backpack in a new design offers the usual quality and features the helmet holder, which is quick and easy to handle, and the pump compartment, which is easily accessible from the outside, are completely new. The new back system offers improved ventilation due to a smaller contact surface and more flexible shoulder straps for more freedom of movement.
- Adjustable Stays
- Load adjustment straps
- Mesh hip fins
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Side smartphone pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Glasses stow system on shoulder strap
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- organised front compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3L drinking system/bag
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Removable sitting mat
- helmet clips
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Compression straps
- Airstripes System
- PFAS free
- Weight: 1160g
- Capacity: 24L
- Dimensions: 50 x 24 x 20cm
- Recommended load: 4-7kg
- Back length: 44-54cm
- To fit user height: 170-195cm
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.