EDELRID PRISMA GUIDE HARNESS
The alpine version of the PRISMA, specially for alpine excursions and ski mountaineering—ultra light and with a compact pack size yet amazingly comfortable. The thin gear loops are sheathed and stay in shape without being bulky. Additional gear loops and attachment options for ice screw clips offer plenty of opportunity to organise gear. Thanks to the combination of Dyneema® on the inside and polyamide on the outside, the innovative tie-in loop is far lighter and more flexible.
- Light frame construction: minimal weight and good air permeability thanks to the continuous edge bindings made from Dyneema®, which proportionately distribute the load
- Slide Block buckle on the waist belt can be fully opened to make the harness easier to put on when wearing skis or crampons
- Adjustable leg loops with two settings
- 4 symmetrical, sheathed gear loops, 2 additional fabric gear loops, and 4 attachment options for ice screw clips
- CE marking: CE 0123
- Made in Vietnam
- certification: EN 12277 Typ C
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 136g
- Waist: 71-86cm
- Leg loops: 51-57cm
- Weight: 140g
- Waist: 78-93cm
- Leg loops: 59-65cm
- Weight: 148g
- Waist: 85-100cm
- Leg loops: 63-69cm
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.