EXPED ARC TARP
Arc Tarp is a protective cover for rain or a shady spot for sun. Use it to cover gear, bikes and visitors. Used with two poles, Arc Tarp creates a large, airy covered area. Without poles, it is a huge tarp.
Arc Tarp is a protective cover for rain or a shady spot for sun. Use it to cover gear, bikes and visitors. Used with two poles, Arc Tarp creates a large, airy covered area. Without poles, it is a huge tarp. Width and height adjust - depending on configuration. Arc Tarp is the ideal family camping solution: instead of purchasing a large family tent, connect 2 smaller tents with 1 or even 2 Arc Tarps create a large and versatile shelter. Besides being a tent extension or tarp with poles, Arc Tarp functions well as a lightweight traditional tarp, when without the poles.
- An adjustable cord running through loops at the rear of the tarp with numerous mini-carabiners attaches easily and tightly to any "mother tent".
- Reinforced guyline loops are set directly onto the pole sleeves for extra stability. Inner and outer guyline loops make Arc Tarp extremely versatile.
- Cord Stuffsacks eliminate the chaos of tangled lines. Guylines of ultralight and static Dyneema with a tear force of 300 lbs / 140 kg.
- Width and height are variable by adjusting the radius of the arc.
- With two poles, Arc Tarp can be set up alone to create a large sheltered area.
- Sun screen for the garden or beach
- Set up between two tents, two Arc Tarps facing one another create a huge family shelter to reduce the need for a special family tent.
- As a standing height rainfly over a netting tent, e.g. Southern Cross or any Exped tent canopy.
- As kitchen tent for cooking or dining.
|1 - 4
|230 × 240 × 190 cm
|PU coated ripstop nylon
|DAC Featherlite NSL 9 mm
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.