EXPED MULTIMAT TRIO
The MultiMat is made of 3 mm EVA (Ethyl-Vinyl-Azetat) foam and one side is backed by fast drying ripstop nylon. This makes Multi Mat waterproof, warm and tough while providing insulation against surface moisture, cold and stones. Also works as a carpet in your tent‘s vestibule, canopy or beneath your tarp. Folded lengthwise it forms a lightweight, closed cell pad for summer nights.
Note: colours available may vary. If you are after a specific colour, please call us on 03 9600 0599.
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetat) has been used for years and is considered to be one of the toughest closed cell foams for outdoor use.
- Expedition tested tough closed cell and waterproof EVA (Ethyl-Vinyle-Acethate)-foam combined with durable and fast drying 40D Ripstop-Nylon
- Folds into thirds to make a single triple thickness mat, double width or triple width
- perfect to line the floor of your tent for comfortable camping. Insulates the floor for use in the snow.
- Presstuds along edges allow you form multiple mats
- Dimensions: 200 x 150 cm
- Packed size: 55 x 11cm
- R Value: 1.4
- Minimun Temperature: 9ºC
- Weight: 765g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.