GARMIN eTREX 22x
New model released July 2015 the eTrex 20x features a 2.2” 65k colour sunlight readable display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels, a shaded relief worldwide basemap, and internal memory plus a microSD™ card slot. Customers are able to use the internal memory with the microSD™ card slot on the eTrex 20x to add TOPO Australia and New Zealand, road and marine mapping options.
Paperless geocaching is supported and the ability to wirelessly share caches. Geocachers can help the environment and be more efficient by going paperless with the eTrex series, quickly downloading cache information directly to the device. Each model stores and displays cache information such as location, terrain, difficulty, hints and description, so that you don’t have to tote printouts with you. Learn more about geocaching, such as how to get started or go paperless at www.garmin.com/geocaching and www.OpenCaching.com.
The worldwide user will notice that eTrex tracks more than just GPS by branching out with multi constellation GNSS support such as GLONASS for better coverage.
Small in size, but big on features. The new eTrex 20x is the perfect companion for all of your outdoor adventures.
- High-sensitivity, GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
- Worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- 3.7 GB of internal memory and microSD™ card slot for additional mapping
- Supports paperless geocaching
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- USB interface
- Supports 2,000 waypoints, 200 routes and an extensive track log
- Supports spine mounting accessories
- Over 20 hours of battery life, 2 AA; NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Unit dimensions: 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 142 g with batteries
- 2.2” 65K colour 240 x 320 pixel display
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.