GRIVEL FRENEY 50+10 PACK
Made from heavy-duty ecofabric, the Grivel Freney 50+10 is a extra large alpine daypack, featuring an adjustable length harness. The ergonomic butterfly system back adapts to fit the user and the hipbelt is supportive and ventilated.
Capable of carrying up to 60 lires, this is the winter pack for when you have a big load! It has a retractable mesh helmet pocket plus ice axe and ski attachment points. A front zip provides easy access to the main compartment.
- Material: heavy duty ECOFABRIC
- Hipbelt: wrap-around aired hipbelt with zipped pockets
- Extendible lid and throat for extra volume
- Zip-away gear loop on hipbelt
- Stretch side pockets
- Front mesh pocket for the helmet
- Front zip pocket
- Zippered front access to main compartment
- Carrier for ice axes
- Ski protection in hypalon underneath the side compression straps with stops for the skis
- Elastic pole attachment points
- Compression straps to reduce the volume
- Hydration system pocket
Capacity: 50-60 L
Back Length: 43-51 cm
Weight: 2050 g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.