ICEBREAKER HYPERIA LITE HYBRID JACKET Mens
Men's merino-blend insulated jacket.
Featuring an unmatched combination of warmth, lightweight packability and protection that’s crucial for alpine pursuits like climbing, skiing and trekking, the Hyperia Lite Hybrid Jacket offers technical performance with natural merino insulation. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air face fabric features a DWR finish that sheds variable conditions. Inside, we used our innovative 100g MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills that retains warmth even when wet. The Hyperia also features merino-blend stretch side panels to regulate body temperature, improve range of motion and keep you comfortable everywhere from local rock climbs to backcountry hut trips. Zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re moving with a pack and the jacket stows in its internal pocket for premium packability.
- FIT: Regular
- LAYER: Outer Layers
- BEST FOR: Snow Sports, Hike
- BENEFITS: Weather protection, Compressible, Versatile, Durable, Moves with you
- FEATURES: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front and back panels for core warmth and wind protection, lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, reverse coil centre front zip with DWR, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, knit side and underarm panels for contour body fit, layering ease, and range of mobility, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, zippered hand pockets with DWR, zippered interior security pocket, packable into interior pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 80.9cm, size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- FABRIC: Body: 100% Nylon. Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Large = 400g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.