INJINJI COOLMAX CREW LINER SOCK
The Injinji Liner Socks are an exceptional, lightweight liner that’s been proven on the longest trails – use it as your sock system’s baselayer, or on its own if you want to ride light.
The Injinji Liner Socks are an exceptional, lightweight liner that’s been proven on the longest trails – use it as your sock system’s baselayer, or on its own if you want to ride light. COOLMAX® EcoMade and nylon fibers are combined for exceptional moisture management, breathability, durability and softness. The patented five-toe design minimizes skin-on-skin friction that leads to blisters and lets your foot work naturally for better alignment and feel underfoot. Designed as a liner, this ultrathin crew also works well on its own for warm weather hikes and runs.
- 200 needle count: The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Total Foot Utilisation: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Blister Prevention: With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Allows proper toe alignment for a natural range of motion.
- Helps prevent skin on skin friction
- Light compression for added mid foot stability and keeps sock in place and eliminates bunching
- Precision stitching fo custom fit and anchors heel to five toes to prevent slipping
- Weight: 38g
- Materials: 75% CoolMax EcoMade®, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra®
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.