JOB DESCRIPTION – MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
LOCATION: MELBOURNE CBD
We are looking for an all round marketing and communications person.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work independently and be a self starter. There is only one person in this role. Areas of responsibility include:
- Writing and uploading content for our website for blog pages and other product information pages. (Have a look through our blogs to get an idea)
- Creating images for website home page and uploading them. The website is hosted on the Magento 2 platform.
- Product content creation and image uploading
Manage our social media presence and posting on facebook/Instagram and other platforms.
Devising and running ad campaigns on socials as required
Producing and editing video ads and promotional posts for use in blogs and ads.
- Manage and devise community events such as in store info nights or external events such as displays with partners in climbing gyms, film screenings, trail running events and the like.
- Creating and delivering eDMs on a systematic basis, approx. one per month.
- Creating, editing and printing our in-store brochures.
- Managing assorted flyers and organising promotional banners, flags etc as required.
- Managing sponsorship enquiries to the business.
- Managing media for sale events such as web assets, eDMs, social media advertising, google ads.
- Content creation of ads for magazines and other publications.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong working knowledge and experience of using Adobe CS6, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Graphic design skills for visual content creation
- Experience with using website platforms
- Strong writing skills
- An affinity with outdoor activities such as bushwalking, rock climbing and/or trail running a strong advantage.
POSITION IS FULL TIME although this may be varied by negotiation. Position includes the possibility for part of the work to be on a work-from-home basis.
Further enquiries or applications should be sent to: