LA SPORTIVA KARACAL Mountain Running Shoe
The Karacal is ideal for prolonged off-road training over medium and long distances and perfect for post-race recovery thanks to its exceptional fit, lightness and high breathability. EUR sizing
The Karacal is ideal for prolonged off-road training over medium and long distances and perfect for post-race recovery thanks to its exceptional fit, lightness and high breathability.
The compact performance-like collar and traditionally constructed tongue guarantee maximum comfort. The 3D Mesh single-layer seamless upper allows the containment of volumes and high breathability, the rear microfibre reinforcements support the overall stability of the shoe.
Extremely lightweight and flexible thanks to the weight reduction of all the materials used and the lightweight and durable dual density EVA midsole. The thermo-form toe-cap contributes to the overall lightweight features and provides excellent protection from impacts against rocks and roots. Outsole in durable FriXion blue compound with Impact Brake System lugs in varying thicknesses, enhancing traction & braking efficiency and optimising weight.
- Comfort Fit ideal for long use
- Single-layer 3D Mesh seamless upper for maximum comfort, breathability and flexibility
- Traditionally constructed tongue for maximum comfort
- Inner lining in high abrasion resistance mesh
- Maximum weight reduction thanks to the use of extremely light and flexible materials and the dual density EVA midsole
- Durable blue FriXion™ compound sole with differentiated thickness Impact Brake System for better cushioning, traction and braking
- Performance Like Collar: optimised volume - maintaining comfort
- Tongue: bottom pivot-point ensures maximum adaptability
- Seamless upper: reinforced with several layers of light-weight welded protective layers
- Double eyelet: enabling runners loop to alleviate pressure and lock heel in place
- Lace channels: keep tongue centred
- Upper mesh: highly breathable
- Thermo form toe-cap: ensuring lightness and impact protection
- Heel: providing aded lock force to collar lining
- Upper: Breathable sandwich mesh
- Lining: Mesh with high abrasion resistance
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
- Midsole: Memlex Eva with shock-absorbing injection
- Sole: FriXion Blue durable
- Stack Heel: 26mm
- Stack Front: 19mm
- Lug depth: 3.5mm
- Drop: 7mm
- Weight: 580g (pair, size 42)
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.