LA SPORTIVA LYCAN II Mountain Running Shoe Mens
With a new highly abrasion resistant lining and a new ultra grippy FriXion Blue compound tread, the La Sportiva Lycan II Running Shoe is perfect for running on soft, muddy and technical terrain. EUR sizing
The La Sportiva Lycan II trail running shoe is the second iteration of La Sportiva’s popular Lycan trail running shoe.
The Lycan II has a new, highly abrasion-resistant lining and a new ultra grippy compound tread called FriXion Blue perfect for running on soft and muddy terrain.
The La Sportiva Lycan II running shoe works well on rocky terrain, and is one of our trail shoes that handles fire trails and even roads well.
With a wide volume, the Lycan II is well suited to the average Australian foot, too.
- Breathable mesh with microfiber reinforcements coated with abrasion resistant material for protection
- Injection molded EVA midsole with external structure for shock absorption
- V-groove outsole with IBS is ideal for use in variable conditions where traction is key
- Abrasion resistant microfiber reinforcements shed mud and keep your feet protected
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite® Mountain Running
- Weight: 630g (pair, size 42)
- Uppers: breathable mesh with microfiber reinforcements with abrasion resistant coating + protective TPU toecap
- Lining: abrasion resistant mesh
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite® Mountain Running Ergonomic
- Midsole: shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Sole: FriXion® Blue with Impact Brake System
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.