LA SPORTIVA OLYMPUS MONS EVO Mountaineering Boots
Technical boot for Himalayan mountaineering and the extreme demands of cold environments. Sizing Info
La Sportiva’s technical boot for Himalayan mountaineering and the extreme demands of cold environments. The Olympus Mons contains the most advanced features in the field of technology applied to footwear production. The new model maintains a very low weight, has a very contained external volume, still being an insulated double boot for high elevations. It features a movable collar that allows easy fitting and precision closure.
La Sportiva® MPE sole, suitable for step-in crampons.
- Maximum lightweight, contained volume, precise and comfortable fit.
- Removable inner boot, thermal and breathable, attached to external shell in highly resistant nylon.
- Highly insulating Vibram® Sole.
- Intended Use: High Altitude Mountaineering
- Gaiter: Cordura® elasticated + Fabric with a PU coating + Water repellent Cordura® - Thermal barrier in Neoprene
- Removable Boot: Water repellent Lorica + Insulation barrier + Aluminum + Mesh lining
- Underfoot:5 mm insulating structured carbon fibre, with polyester central insert + PE and aluminium insulation
- Sole: Highly insulating Vibram® with climbing rubber insert
- Weight: 2520g (pair, size 42)
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.