LA SPORTIVA TX2 Mens Approach Shoe
Lightweight, fast draining and packable approach shoe.
The La Sportiva TX2 is a lightweight, low-profile, technical approach shoe.
Dedicated to the climbing community, the La Sportiva TX2 is the lightest shoe in La Sportiva's Traverse X approach series.
Designed for technical scrambling or multi-pitch routes, the La Sportiva TX2 is quite low-profile in the toe area, giving you the snugness you need for precise footwork, with the comfort fit of a shoe.
The upper is made of an elasticated knit fabric, but has high abrasion resistance thanks to an all-round protective coating. The sole is a sticky Vibram® MegaGrip – one of the best for friction on technical terrain. The lacing system goes all the way down to the toe, and is a system borrowed from the classic Mythos climbing shoe.
The La Sportiva TX2 also has a nifty feature called a C2 Combo Cord™, which means you can quickly attach these shoes to a harness.
Ideal for moving in the mountains quickly.
- Essential design uppers with no stitching. The “knitted” fabric allows to obtain a construction with different degrees of elasticity within the same fabric
- The all-round protective coating ensures high abrasion resistance and contained weights
- Single layer uppers provide enhanced comfort and breathability
- Vibram MegaGrip Sole with climbing zone and suction pads designed for climbing and for return routes on technical terrain
- Patent: C2-Combo Cord, lacing system derived from the Mythos climbing shoe
- Upper: Knitted fabric with different degrees of elasticity
- Lining: Non-slip Mesh.
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach
- Sole: Vibram® MegaGrip
- Weight: 560g (pair, size EUR 42)
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.