LEKI MAKALU TREKKING POLE (PAIR)
The legendary LEKI Makalu trekking pole.
The legendary LEKI Makalu trekking pole has been at the sides of climbers and hikers on their tours since 1974. The classic hiking pole impresses with its comfortable AERGON Thermo Grip and intuitive Speed Lock 2 Adjustment System, which provide impeccable performance on the mountain. The shaft, made from aluminium HTS 6.5, provides great stability and makes the LEKI Makalu your robust companion for all tours.
- Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- LEKI Skin Strap: ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length: 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force.
- ALUMINIUM HTS: Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- TREKKING BASKET 2.0: Compatible with every Flextip; Effective protection against sinking in.
- FLEX TIP SHORT: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Top: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Shaft material: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Lower part: Aluminium (HTS 6.5)
- Construction: Vario
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Tube diameter: 18|16|14mm
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
- Basket: Trekking 2.0
- Tip: Flex Tip (Short)
- Pack size: 71cm
- Weight: 510g (pair)
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.