LEKI MCT 12 VARIO CARBON FLD HIKING POLE 110-130CM (PAIR)
Ultra-lightweight carbon, folding pole with a mesh grip. Ideal for trail running.
The LEKI MCT 12 Vario Carbon pole is a Cross Trail pole of the highest quality. This ultra-lightweight carbon, folding pole is equipped with a newly developed Cross Shark grip. The system offers the speed and power transmission of the Trigger Shark system combined with the support of an ergonomic hiking grip for comfort during downhills. The strap, made from highly breathable, lightweight mesh features a wide support area for effective power transfer and secure fit. The open-pore, sweat absorbing foam grip with a cork-look is completed by a short grip extender for additional grip variations. The pole is equipped with the CLD, Core Locking Device, a high-tech locking mechanism which is even lighter and more stable, and enables comfortable handling and intuitive locking - you can fold up the MCT 12 Vario Carbon pole in the blink of an eye to a packed length of 42cm.
- CROSS SHARK: Offers you the speed of the Shark system and the support of a hiking grip
- CORE LOCKING DEVICE (CLD): Intuitive locking mechanism; Slim lightweight construction; Internal protected system
- FRAME STRAP MESH: Breathable Trigger Shark Strap made of mesh; Optimised fit; Wide shape;
- One Piece - 360° inner hand
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length
- 100% HM CARBON: Highly-modular carbon to meet the highest weight and stiffness demands
- TRAIL RUNNING TIP: Light, allignment-free tip; Concave spike form provides foothold in each angle; Optimum swing action
- Pole length: 110-135cm (infinitely adjustable)
- Weight: 200g / unit
- Shaft material: 100% carbon (HM)
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.