LP - EASTERN EUROPE 15
Staggeringly diverse in every way, Europe's flip side remains a through-the-looking-glass experience after the certainties of the West. Surreal, exciting and dramatic, head to Eastern Europe for a guaranteed adventure.
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe travel guide
Dreaming of medieval castles and gorgeous art nouveau towns? Got a taste for exotic vodkas? Perhaps you're curious about life in the post-Soviet world? There are more reasons to visit Eastern Europe than there are pages in War & Peace!
This guide covers: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, and the Ukraine.
- 179 detailed and easy-to-use maps
- Gorgeous full-colour pages of Eastern Europe’s highlights
- The only guide to include Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and the Balkans
- Excellent coverage of art, architecture, nightlife and outdoor activities
- Tips for accommodation in Eastern Europe
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.