LP - EGYPT 13
Lonely planet's Egypt guide will take you from the dusty streets of Cairo to the wondrous Pyramids of Giza and the temples of Luxor. To wash off the dust, go diving in the Red Sea before boarding a felucca for a breezy cruise along the Nile.
Lonely Planet Egypt travel guide
Experience the best of Egypt. This full-colour guide does the work for you - Lonely Planet's trademark expertise cuts straight to the must-see highlights of the country so no matter what your time frame or budget, you won't miss the best bits.
We’ve selected the most iconic sights and incredible places so you can enjoy the real Egypt with the minimum fuss. Discover guides are travel made easy, with Lonely Planet’s trademark insider tips, helpful maps and destination expertise.
- Full-colour throughout
- Cruising the Nile: Special colour chapter that suits all budgets
- all the must-see sights and unmissable experiences
- colour-coded design makes it easy to find what you need – no matter what your budget
- local experts uncover the secrets of Egypt’s best-known attractions
- tailored itineraries help you make the most of your time
- Ideal for one to two-week trips
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.