LP - BEST OF HAWAII 1
It’s easy to see why Hawaii has become synonymous with paradise. Just look around at the sugary beaches, Technicolor coral reefs and volcanoes ready for adventure and cherished by local traditions.
Hawaii travel guide by Lonely Planet
Look up from your cocktail umbrella and take in the real Hawaii. This is where active volcanos and coral craters vie for attention with art galleries and maestro chefs. The surf's up in this laid-back, multi-ethnic island chain.
- 100 detailed and easy-to-use maps
- Full-colour pages of Hawaii’s highlights
- Itineraries and information on family travel
- Events calendar features major festivals and cultural events
- Best of accommodation in Hawaii
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.