LP - NEPAL 11
Wedged between the high wall of the Himalaya and the steamy jungles of the Indian plains, Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras.
Lonely Planet Nepal travel guide
Lonely Planet has found the best of Nepal. Lose yourself in the temple-strewn alleys of Bhaktapur, the quiet beauty of a Himalayan vista or the vibrant excitement of a Bodhnath Stupa pilgrimage - then find your next adventure with our 8th edition of this indispensable guide.
- 62 detailed and easy-to-use maps
- Full-colour highlights sections of Nepal's highlights
- Adrenaline-packed activities chapter has you paddling, biking and climbing Nepal
- Bonus trekking chapter includes Everest base camp and Annapurna hikes
- Advice for finding the perfect accommodation in Nepal
- Green Index helps you tread lightly
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.