LP - RAJASTHAN, DELHI, AGRA 6
Rajasthan is literally the Land of the Kings. Its battle-scarred heritage has bestowed legacies of pride – and magnificent palaces and forts, many of which are now hotels and museums.
Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra travel guide
There's only one way to sum up this attraction-packed region of India: all killer, no filler. Take your pick from timeless sights like the Taj Mahal, the milky-white city of Udaipur, Delhi's manic medieval bazaars or the Pushkar Camel Fair. Overwhelmed? Escape the crowds and head for the desert...
- 15 weeks research, 78 maps, 52 ancient forts and palaces, 12,090 sq km of parks & sanctuarie
- Full-colour themed itineraries section
- More sustainable travel options and handy Greendex
- Loads of detailed maps
- Comprehensive food coverage that'll have you eating like a Mughal emperor
- Hotel and hostel accommodation to suit all budgets
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.