LP - SCANDINAVIA 13
The seductive call of the north is one of wild landscapes, crisp air and cutting-edge city style coloured by the epic changes of the Scandinavian seasons.
Lonely Planet Scandinavian Europe travel guide
Scandinavia isn't all statuesque blondes and rugged fjords. It's also the vast, wild Lapland north, the mighty peaks of Sweden and Norway, and elemental Iceland. It's historic Helsinki and cool Copenhagen - and it's yours to explore!
This guide covers: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Tallinn, St Petersburg, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
- 67 detailed and easy-to-use maps
- Full-colour section of Scandinavian Europe’s highlights
- Includes seasonal itineraries to help you plan your trip
- Bonus excursion chapters to Tallinn and St Petersburg
- Advice on where to stay in Scandinavian Europe
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.