LP - SOUTH AMERICA 14
Big continent, big book! Over 1,000 pages jam packed with all the info you need for travelling the length and breadth of South America.
Lonely Planet South America on a Shoestring travel guide
For 30 years, Lonely Planet has been the backpackers' bible for South America. Whether you're trekking the Andes, gliding through the Amazon or joining a wild festival, their unbeatable 11th edition is your key to adventure.
This multi-country guide covers: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Suriname, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela
- More maps than any other South America guidebook - over 200!
- Eat cheap and sleep easy with budget accommodation and cheap eats
- Full-colour highlights chapter with top picks from other travelers
- Detailed itineraries help you decide where to begin
- Sustainable travel tips and volunteering opportunities
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.