LOWE ALPINE AIRZONE PRO 35-45
The AirZone Centro adjustable back, side entry, tough fabric and our AdaptiveFit harness and hipbelt make the AirZone Pro the perfect pack for 4-season daywalkers and lightweight trekking enthusiasts.
Finally it's time for another mission. You've been planning this one for months and the date has finally arrived. Your gear is laid out and your boots are clean, all you need to do is grab your lightweight Airzone Pro 35:45 backpack to make your vision a reality.
Utilising the adjustable AirZone Centro back system, with its unique design to aid ventilation you will enjoy less harness contact on your back which simply put equals less sweat. Your back won’t be groaning under the weight as the wrap around, AdaptiveFit hipbelt gives you all the stability and support you need to ensure that even when carrying heavy loads, comfort is king.
Hydration compatible means you can access your water easily as you can with any of the extras you have brought along for the ride, stashed happily away in the large stretch side pockets. Practical side entry means you can grab an extra layer without putting the pack on the ground, and clever features such as walking pole tip grippers and an integrated raincover mean life on trail can be even less stressful.
- BREATHABLE TENSIONED MESH Tensioned mesh on the back system reduces weight, and is anatomically shaped for increased comfort.
- SPIDER PLATE A super durable nylon plastic plate attached to the pack using a bungee cord, offering multiple arrangements for various storage options.
- SIDE ENTRY SYSTEM Access to the main compartment of the pack through a side zipper. Allowing entry without putting the packs back system on wet or muddy ground.
- CENTRO ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM A unique and easy to use adjustable back system for those looking for a serious, fully adjustable AirZone hiking pack
- AIRZONE CUTOUT SPACE The new redesign of the AirZone back gives more air space, meaning better breathability than ever before.
- DURABLE-210D HYDRATION COMPATIBLE This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
- TIP GRIPPERS Our unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.
- EXPANDABLE CAPACITY Expandable capacity allow you to carry more when you need to, often with floating lids. The volume is expressed using two volume measurements i.e. 65:85.
- Easy-access side entry
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers
- AirZone Centro adjustable back length and AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt & harness
- Large front pocket & expandable volume giving versatile storage options
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Versatile Spider Plate bungee system for secure storage
- Ice axe loop
|Centro Adjust Air Zone
|35 + 10lt
|68 x 34 x 34cm
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days (after dispatch), with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.