LOWE ALPINE ROGUE 48 Climbing Pack
Trad climbing pack, ideal for heavy loads.
The Lowe Alpine Rogue 48 climbing pack is lightweight with a heavyweight carrying capacity. Featuring the Tri-Flex™ carry system, an internal aluminium frame helps transfer the weight to the lumbar and hip belt for a supportive carry.
The Lowe Alpine Rogue 48 is largest pack in this range of Lowe Alpine climbing packs. The Rogue 48 is designed to be placed on the ground with the harness facing up, so it doesn't get dirty from debris and soil at the base of the crag. The soft, yet structured main body holds a climbing rope neatly. There's also a top opening, so if you find yourself chasing the last light of the day, you can stuff everything back in the pack in a hurry. This is a clean design, without too many protruding bits to catch on branches as you walk to the cliff. The Rogue 48 is designed to carry heavy loads, like a full trad rack, for a long approach to a cliff. With top tensioners, you can carry an extra rope too. Made of ballistic nylon out fabric, it's going to stand up to you chucking down after a steep access hike.
- Tri-Flex™ carry system**
- Reinforcement in high-wear regions combined with a sleeker aesthetic and minimal seams to increase durability
- Fabric 840D Ballistic and 420D PW / Hydroshield
- Rear grab handle
- Zipped side pockets and external zipped guide book pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets for easy access storage
- Internal security pocket
- Zipped rear entry
- Internal HDPE stiffener
- Key clip
- SOS panel
- Zipped top loader entry
- Moulded back panel
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Top tensioner rope holder
- Dual density foam harness
- Internal aluminium frame
- Easy to use zip sliders with cord pullers
- Internal stretch mesh sleeve
- Upper and lower side compression straps with retainers
- Capacity: 48L
- Back length: 19" / 48cm
- Dimensions: 63 (Min 56) x 34 x 33cm
- Weight: 1.365kg
** Tri-Flex™ carry system
The Tri-Flex™ carry system from the Rock range features three important support elements: a strong spring steel or aluminium frame, a rigid HDPE panel to maintain the shape of the back and a pre-shaped EVA foam back panel for comfort. The three-part design thus provides a supportive, body-hugging structure that perfectly adapts to the contours of your back and offers ideal load transfer even with heavy equipment.
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.