LP - AUSTRIA 9
Mountains, lakes and deep alpine valleys. Food and wine, and Vienna’s gritty eloquence. Austria has lots of culture to get into, and iconic landscapes for getting away from it all.
No country waltzes so effortlessly between urban and outdoors as Austria. One day you’re cresting alpine summits, the next you’re swanning around imperial Vienna.
Climb the hairpin bends of Grossglockner Road, marvel at the Imperial palaces of Vienna, or find your perfect ski spot in the Alps.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Austria Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, visual arts, music, coffee houses, the Austrian Alps, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 56 colour maps
- Coverage includes: Vienna, Lower Austria & Burgenland, Upper Austria, Styria, The Salzkammergut, Salzburg & Salzburgerland, Carinthia, Tyrol & Vorarlberg and more
- ISBN: 9781787014015
- 416 pages
- 416pp colour
- 64 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- 9th edition
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.