LP - BHUTAN 6
Bhutan is no ordinary place. It is the last great Himalayan kingdom, shrouded in mystery and magic, where a traditional Buddhist culture carefully embraces global developments. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Bhutan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Bhutan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Join the pilgrims at colourful Changangkha Lhakhang, hike to the dramatic cliff -hanging Taktshang Goemba, or explore the busy weekend market at Thimpu; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bhutan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bhutan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – festivals, architecture, Buddhism, customs, wildlife, history, traditional arts
- Over 37 maps
- Coverage: Thimphu, Paro Dzongkhag, Trongsa Dzongkhag, Mongar Dzongkhag and more
- Weight: 350g
- Authors: Lindsay Brown & Bradley Mayhew
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Edition: 6th
- Pages: 320
- Size: 128 x 197 x 16mm
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781786573230
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.