LP - BRAZIL 11
Lonely Planet Brazil travel guide
One of the world’s most captivating places, Brazil is South America’s giant, a dazzling country of powdery white-sand beaches, pristine rain forests and wild, rhythm-filled metropolises - offering big adventures for travelers with budgets large and small.
- Full-color guide to Brazil’s amazing wildlife
- 156 detailed & easy to use maps
- Dedicated Carnaval chapter and party planner
- Special itineraries take you down the Amazon, to Iguaçu Falls and beyond
- Unique green index identifies sustainable options for an ecofriendly trip
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.