LP - CANADA 13
Canada is more than its hulking-mountain, craggy-coast good looks: it also cooks extraordinary meals, rocks cool culture and unfurls wild, moose-spotting road trips.
Lonely Planet Canada is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Rockies, marvel at the Northern Lights, or indulge in cultural delights from Montreal's cafe culture to the island villages of Haida Gwaii.
Lonely Planet Canada Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Aboriginal cultures, outdoor activities, wildlife, wine, cuisine, epic drives, national parks
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 100 maps
- Coverage: Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, British Columbia, the Rocky Mountains, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, Newfoundland, Banff, New Brunswick, Yukon Territory and more
- Weight: 730g
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Edition: 13th Edition
- Publish Date: Apr-17
- Pages: 896
- Dimensions: 128 x 197 x 35mm
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN: 9781786573353
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.