LP - Chile & Rapa Nui (Easter Island) 12
Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Strap on your pack and hike through winding forests to behold the granite mountain spires of Las Torres; watch sunset turn the Valle de la Luna intense purple, gold, pink and yellow; and puzzle over the giant statues of Easter Island.
Inside Lonely Planet Chile & Easter Island:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 97 maps for easy navigation
- Coverage: Santiago, Middle Chile, Southern Heartland, Archipielago Juan Fernandez, Norte Grande, Norte Chico, Sur Chico, Chiloé, Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego, Easter Island
- ISBN: 9781786571656
- ISBN-10: 178657165X
- Format: Paperback
- Number Of Pages: 480
- Published: 1st October 2018
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 12.8 x 1.9cm
- Weight: 390g
- Edition Number: 11
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.