LP - COSTA RICA 13
Lonely Planet Costa Rica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Pick a river for some heart-pounding white-water rafting; lounge in a hammock or snorkel off uncrowded beaches on the Southern Caribbean Coast; and spot monkeys, crocs, toucans and iguanas.
Inside Lonely Planet Costa Rica:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Coverage Includes: San Jose, Central Valley & Highlands, Caribbean Coast, Northwestern Costa Rica, Arenal & Northern Lowlands, Peninsula de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, Southern Costa Rica & Peninsula de Osa
- ISBN: 9781786571762
- Writers: Ashley Harrell, Jade Bremner, Brian Kluepfel
- 544 pages
- 53 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Publish date: Oct 2018
- Edition: 13
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.