LP - Dubai And Abu Dhabi 10
Tallest building in the world? Tick. Artificial island shaped like a palm? Tick. So-called seven-star hotel? Tick. Largest global shopping mall? Tick… And indoor snow slopes to boot? Tick. Dubai a shrinking violet? Never!
Lonely Planet’s Dubai & Abu Dhabi is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, wander the labyrinth of lanes and exotic souks in Bur Dubai and Deira, and shop for a new outfit before a night on the town – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dubai & Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Deira, Bur Dubai, Downtown Dubai, Jumeirah & Around, Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, UAE East Coast
- Pages: 264
- Maps: 32
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Binding: Paperback
- Edition: 9th
- Published: Dec 2018
- Next edition due: Oct 2022
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.