LP - EAST AFRICA 11
Experience the best of East Africa, as Lonely Planet takes you from the wet and wild activities at the source of the Nile, to wildlife watching in the Serengeti.
East Africa is the Africa of childhood longings, a wild realm of extraordinary landscapes, peoples and wildlife in one of our planet’s most beautiful corners
Lonely Planet’s East Africa is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feel the pounding of hooves as wildebeest stampede across the plains of the Serengeti; get close to gorillas in Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda; hike on the slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro.
Inside Lonely Planet’s East Africa Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 120 maps
- Coverage Includes: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi
- Edition Number: 11
- Published: 1st July 2018
- ISBN: 9781786575746
- Number Of Pages: 672
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.