LP - EASTERN EUROPE 15
Staggeringly diverse in every way, Europe's flip side remains a through-the-looking-glass experience after the certainties of the West. Surreal, exciting and dramatic, head to Eastern Europe for a guaranteed adventure.
Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hop from thermal baths to coffee houses to 'ruin bars' in Budapest, glide from island to island in Croatia and meander through 14th-century alleyways in Prague.
Inside Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, politics
- Covers Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and more.
- Format Paperback | 512 pages
- Dimensions 128 x 197 x 19mm | 410g
- Publication date 15 Oct 2019
- Publisher Lonely Planet Global Limited
- Publication City/Country Dublin 8, Ireland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 15th edition
- Illustrations note 92 Maps
- ISBN10 1787013707
- ISBN13 9781787013704
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.