LP - Eastern USA 6
Lonely Planet Eastern USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Get active underwater in Florida Keys, hit the streets of New York City, or watch leaves change colour in New England.
Inside Lonely Planet Eastern USA Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, arts, architecture, music, wildlife, landscapes, lifestyle, sports, cuisine
- Coverage: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New England, Washington DC, Florida, the Great Lakes, North & South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana and more
- Edition: 4th
- Publisher: Lonely Planet
- ISBN-13: 9781786574602
- Format: Paperback
- Publication Year: 2018
- Number of Pages: 672 Pages
- Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 2.8cm
- Weight: 531g
- Authors: Gregor Clark, Kate Armstrong, Adam Karlin, Ray Bartlett, Michael Grosberg, Brian Kluepfel, Carolyn Bain, Benedict Walker, Amy C Balfour
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.