LP - Egypt 15
Lonely planet's Egypt guide will take you from the dusty streets of Cairo to the wondrous Pyramids of Giza and the temples of Luxor. To wash off the dust, go diving in the Red Sea before boarding a felucca for a breezy cruise along the Nile.
Lonely Planet’s Egypt is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wonder at the construction of the Pyramids of Giza, wander through the columned halls of the great temple complexes of Luxor, and dive through an underwater world of coral cliffs and colourful fish in the Red Sea.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Egypt:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Cairo & Around, the Nile Delta, Suez Canal, Sinai, Alexandria & the Mediterranean Coast, Siwa Oasis & the Western Desert, Northern Nile Valley, Luxor, Southern Nile Valley, Red Sea Coast
- Edition: 13
- Media: Paperback
- Pages: 512
- Weight: 0.41 kgs
- Length: 19.7 cm
- Width: 12.8 cm
- Depth: 2 cm
- Publication Date: 01/07/18
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.