LP - ENGLAND 10
Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Manchester United, The Beatles. England does icons like no other place on earth.
Lonely Planet's England is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge, visit Shakespeare's home town and take in a London show.
Inside Lonely Planet's England:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers London, Newcastle, Lake District, Cumbria, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Midlands, the Marches, Nottingham, Cambridge, East Anglia, Oxford, Cotswolds, Canterbury, Devon, Cornwall and more
- ISBN: 9781786578044
- ISBN-10: 1786578042
- Series: Travel Guide
- Audience: General
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 704
- Published: 1st April 2019
- Country of Publication: IE
- Dimensions (cm): 19.7 x 12.8 x 2.9
- Weight (kg): 0.57
- Edition Number: 10
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.