LP - FIJI 10
Bula! Alabaster beaches, clear waters, shy smiles and swaying palms – this tiny nation may be a mere speck on the map, but it packs a powerful punch.
Lonely Planet Fiji (10th Edition) by Paul Clammer and Tamara Sheward.
Set your internal clock to ‘Fiji time’: exploring the archipelago’s exquisite beaches, undersea marvels, lush interiors and fascinating culture shouldn’t be rushed. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Fiji, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Fiji is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Say bula to the locals at a dance ceremony; trek to hidden waterfalls on 'Garden Island' Taveuni or ride a bamboo raft through the Namosi Highlands; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Fiji and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Fiji:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, environment, culture, traditional lifestyles
- Over 35 maps
- ISBN: 9781786572141
- Writers: Paul Clammer, Tamara Sheward
- 256 pages, 64pp colour, 40 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Edition: 10th
- Weight: 280g
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.