LP - Great Britain 15
Surf-pounded cliffs and mirror-clear lochs, humming cities and ancient towns, romantic wildernesses and island getaways...with so much on offer, which Great Britain will you choose?
Lonely Planet's Great Britain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Puzzle the mysteries of Stonehenge, sip whisky in Scotland, and hike the mountains of Wales; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Great Britain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Great Britain Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- What's New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
- NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- NEW Where to Stay in London map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 150 maps
London, Canterbury, Southeast England, Oxford & the Cotswolds, Bath, Bristol, Somerset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, Isles of Scilly, Cambridge, East Anglia, Birmingham, the Midlands, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Northwest England, The Lake District, Newcastle, Northeast England
Cardiff (Caerdydd), Pembrokeshire, South Wales, Brecon Beacons, Mid-Wales, Snowdonia & North Wales
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Southern Scotland, Stirling, Central Scotland, Inverness, Northern Highlands & Islands
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Great Britain, our most comprehensive guide to Great Britain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Pages: 1056
- Maps: 163
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Binding: Paperback
- Edition: 14th
- Published: Aug 2021
- Next edition due: Jul 2023
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.