LP - Hong Kong 19
Hong Kong welcomes with an iconic skyline, a legendary kitchen, and lush, protected nature where rare birds and colourful traditions thrive. Lonely Planet is your passport to Hong Kong, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Take in the city’s iconic skyline from the Star Ferry, ride the Peak Tram for superlative views, or dine on gourmet roast goose at a street café; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong.
Inside Lonely Planet Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, politics, food, arts, architecture, cinema, religion, landscapes
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 36 colour maps
- Coverage includes: Central District, The Peak & Northwest Hong Kong Island, Wan Chai & Northeast Hong Kong Island, Aberdeen & South Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Shēnzhèn, Macau
- ISBN: 9781786578082
- Writers: Lorna Parkes, Piera Chen, Thomas O'Malley
- 320 pages, 320pp colour, 42 maps
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
WA Update Dec 2022: Delays of several weeks due to extreme weather and rail closure. Express Post is your fastest option.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days, with occasional delays due to Covid.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.