LP - ITALY 15
Visitors to Italy are bombarded by sights, scenes and flavours – palaces and museums overflowing with art, Renaissance gardens, gourmet food markets. Come enjoy the vita bella (beautiful life).
Lonely Planet’s Italy is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore over two millennia of European art and architecture in Rome, discover the Escher-esque maze of skinny streets and waterways in Venice, and tour the blockbuster museums and elegant churches of Tuscany; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Italy and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Italy Travel Guide:
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Italy’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's new feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- Pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
- Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 135 maps
Covers Rome, Turin, Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Milan, the Lakes, Trentino, Venice, Emilia-Romagna, San Marino, Florence, Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo, Naples, Puglia, Sicily and Sardinia
- Pages: 1024
- Maps: 133
- Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
- Binding: Paperback
- Edition: 15th
- Published: Sept 2021
- Next edition due: May 2023
COVID Update Sept 2021: Aus Post is having major delays across the network.
Standard/Free shipping to major capitals takes 2-5 business days.
Order before 11am - we usually ship the same business day!
Choose Express Post for priority packing and faster shipping.